My Playlist! Hope u enjoy! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uguUTOenjxg

My Blog List

Can u handle the truth!

Hi,My name is Melissa...Welcome to my Blog!
Can u handle the truth group was formed to voice your opinion about todays Society.We may agree to disagree but it will allow you to express yourself freely!! I decided to create this name because most people can't handle the truth.I have also grown to know a group of intellectual administrators whom will post topics that we all can relate to...As we ask that everyone respect one anothers views and options...So we ask...Can u handle the truth?





































Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Would you marry the one you're attracted to, or the person who you know will always have your back but less attractive? Be honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment